Web Administration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Description

+5
Kemesha Tobin-Dunn
Damion_Robertson46
Régis N’Dalla
Peter_Laing
Admin
9 posters

Go down

The Job Description Empty The Job Description

Post by Admin Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Outline briefly in your own words, what your main job and tasks will (or should ) be as a website administrator.

Admin
Admin

https://webadmin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Job Description Empty Re: The Job Description

Post by Peter_Laing Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:07 pm

As a administrator the tasks will be to document all changes made as well as to change procedures if necessary, to setup and maintain the website..keep it up to date and secured and to keep the system backed up at all times and make sure that all problems relating to back up is resolved.

Peter_Laing

Back to top Go down

Post by Régis N’Dalla Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:27 pm

My main job and tasks as a website administartor would require me to be responsible for the design and continued update of web pages, including graphics and functionality; maintaining content and overseeing the daily management of a company's internet and intranet websites; assuring integrity of web pages, quality of content and security access.

Régis N’Dalla

Back to top Go down

Post by Damion_Robertson46 Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:35 pm

As a web administrator i will be tasked with deploying and or maintaining numerous different websites, web applications and services. and also offer consultation and general support to my hosted clients.

Damion_Robertson46

Back to top Go down

Post by Kemesha Tobin-Dunn Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:53 pm

A website administrator works to maintain a cohesive design for a company's website in an effort to maintain or increase the company's online marketing presence. Tasks such as ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating correctly, designing the website, generating and revising web pages etc are all part of the job description.

Kemesha Tobin-Dunn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramon Kellier Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:55 pm

As a web administrator my job would be to maintain the Web environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring system performance.

Ramon Kellier

Back to top Go down

The Job Description Empty The Job desription

Post by sydney99 Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:11 pm

My main task as a website administrator is to maintain my website and make sure the design is updated to a new look and is workable and to make my website maintain a presence in the marketing field.

sydney99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyl Pearson Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:51 pm

A web administrator manages a company's websites, organizes content, maintain Web design and answers consultation questions. A web administrator pays good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology.

Sharyl Pearson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone Yorke Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:51 pm

I believe that web admins have the ask to modify,manage and to update a website so it may carry up the necessary functions

Ramone Yorke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum